Superior Plastic Surgery Services in Wisconsin
The Madison Wisconsin plastic surgery practice of Clifford King, M.D., Ph.D. is proud to provide a full range of plastic surgery procedures to enhance and rejuvenate both the face and the body. Our cosmetic surgery practice offers the exceptional care of a renowned Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, the personalized and intricate attention of a small practice, and the luxury of being extremely pampered in a spa-like setting.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery includes surgical and non-surgical procedures that reshape structures of the body in order to enhance appearance and self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on all areas of the head, neck and body. Cosmetic surgery is considered elective. Cosmetic plastic surgery encompasses surgical and nonsurgical procedures that add to and reshape structures of the body to revamp your looks and confidence.
Individuals with a positive outlook and truly realistic expectations are appropriate candidates for plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is an individual choice and should be done for yourself, not to meet someone else’s expectations Because it is elective, cosmetic surgery is usually not covered by health insurance.
About Our Practice
Our practice is extremely committed to the highest most professional standards in patient care and to patient satisfaction. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Clifford King, M.D., Ph.D., and our certified surgical suite lead the region in terms of excellence, and we stress patient education and comfort throughout our treatment process. Options such as:
- Breast augmentation– Breast augmentation surgery involves using different types of breast implants or fat, referred to as fat transfer breast augmentation, to increase your size of your breasts or restore your breast volume that has been lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
- Breast lift– A breast lift, also known as Mastopexy, lifts your breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Breast reduction– Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort or health issues associated with overly large breasts.
- Liposuction– Liposuction, sometimes referred to as “lipo” by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.
- Male Breast Reduction– Gynecomastia is the most effective known treatment for enlarged male breasts. This cosmetic surgery procedure removes excess fat and glandular tissue to restore a flatter, firmer and more masculine contour to the chest.
- Tummy Tuck– Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and, in most cases, restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
These procedures can be utilized to help each patient achieve his or her personal appearance goals. Additionally, our practice offers a number of non-surgical services including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®, chemical peels, and more. Contact our cosmetic surgery practice in Madison, Wisconsin today to learn about these and other treatment options or to schedule a personal consultation.
Meet Plastic Surgeon Clifford King, M.D., Ph.D.
Providing services throughout Wisconsin, Clifford King, emphasizes strong patient communication and has a friendly, low-key approach to treatment. Perhaps this helps explain why he was voted one of the best doctors in Madison from 2003 to present. Dr. King is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and he earned both his M.D. and his Ph.D. from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
Madison plastic surgeon Clifford King, M.D., Ph.D. is a native of New York City. He earned both his M.D. and his Ph.D. from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He went on to complete five years of general surgery training in Brooklyn, New York and subsequent specialized training in plastic surgery in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. King remained in the area to complete an additional year of training, learning the intricacies of hand surgery and microvascular surgery at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee. He began his practice in Madison, Wisconsin and is now a leading plastic surgeon serving patients throughout the region.
Dr. King stays abreast about current cosmetic techniques by traveling to multiple national conferences each year throughout the United States. In addition to being board-certified by the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, he was voted one of the best doctors in Madison by Madison Magazine in 2003 through present.
Contact Us Today
Please contact our office today if you would like to learn more about our exceptional, plastic surgery procedures. Cosmetic surgeon Clifford King, M.D., Ph.D., and his staff would be pleased to discuss your options with you and answer any questions you might have at an initial consultation.